Seats are general admission with the exception of the VIP Membership reserved seat section.
• $32 for adults
• $30 for seniors (55 years old and up) and military
• $28 for students (must show ID)
• $36 for adults
• $34 for seniors (55 years old and up) and military
• $30 for students (must show ID)
• $18 for adults
• $12 for children 12 and under
• Ages 0-3 years old are free
• ECTC Kids Program tickets are $12 in advanced and $15 at the door
• ECTC Teen Program tickets are $15 in advanced and $18 at the door
• Ages 4 and under are free, must sit on an adult's lap.
StoryTeller, Fundraiser, and Special Event Tickets:
Prices will vary depending on the event.
Please let us know upon purchasing tickets if wheelchair seating is needed. We will happily accommodate your request. An elevator is available for second floor access.
Box office personnel will be available at the 560 Grand Boulevard, upstairs at least one hour before showtime to answer questions and sell walk-up tickets, if any seats are available.
Box office personnel can accept payment for tickets in the form of major credit cards, cash or checks made out to Emerald Coast Theatre Company.
Complimentary ticket holders must be present at least 15 minutes before the start of the show. If not present the ticket may be sold to patrons on the waiting list in the event of a sold out performance.