* Ticket Pricing structure is different for the NWF Theatre Festival. Go to www.NWFTheatreFestival.com for more information.
All seats are general admission.
VIP Membership includes reserved seats.
Ticket prices for non musicals are:
• $30 for adults
• $28 for seniors (55 years old and up), students, and military
Ticket prices for musicals are:
• $35 for adults
• $32 for seniors (55 years old and up) students, and military
Other Ticket info:
• Lap children not permitted
• A $2 facility fee is included in this price per ticket
Theatre for Young Audiences (TYA) Tickets:
• All tickets are $10 (this includes the $2 venue fee)
• Ages 0-3 years old are free
Educational Program Final Shows Tickets:
• ECTC Kids Program tickets are $12 in advanced and $15 at the door (this includes the $2 venue fee)
• ECTC Teen Program tickets are $15 in advanced and $18 at the door (this includes the $2 venue fee)
• Ages 5 and under are free must sit on an adult's lap.
Please let us know upon purchasing tickets if wheel chair seating is needed. We will happily accommodate your request. An elevator is available for second floor access.
Box office personnel will be available at the 560 Grand Boulevard, upstairs at least one hour before showtime to answer questions and sell walk-up tickets, if any seats are available.
Box office personnel can accept payment for tickets in the form of major credit cards, cash or checks made out to Emerald Coast Theatre Company.
Complimentary ticket holders must be present at least 15 minutes before the start of the show. If not present the ticket may be sold to patrons on the waiting list in the event of a sold out performance.